...

Things I did when I should have been sleeping...

Friday, January 7, 2011

Seems all I can draw as of late is fan art, but I suppose that’s better then drawing nothing at all. Another recent development is my need to draw realism. Haven’t done that in… Yeah. A while.

Thinking very hard oh yes I am.
This first image is a quick ref'd doodle that got out of hand, the latter are the result of my trying to prove to myself that ‘my cartoon wasn’t broken.’ Sleep-dep logic. Wonderful.

Danger?
Three-Patch Problem
Also, if for some horrible reason you’ve just woken from a coma and haven’t had a chance to check out the Beeb’s modern re-imagining of Sherlock, then do yourself a favor and give it a watch. It’s from two of the madmen behind the recent Doctor Who relaunch and is fucking brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment